Sunday, April 17, 2011

Welcome to Dinner in Texas!

Welcome to my new blog all about feeding my family and continuing the traditions of Southern cooking and eating.  Between my husband and I, we have lived in 8 different Texas towns from the Gulf Coast to the Hill Country to West Texas, and all of those places have influenced what we feed our family for dinner each night.  Now, don't get me wrong, there are nights that I just don't have it in me to cook dinner after a long day at work.  But, when I do cook for my family, I love it, they love it, and we come together to enjoy what a Southern dinner is all about - time together.  So stay tuned for recipes, reviews, and all that my family has to offer at Dinner in Texas.

1 comment:

  1. I love southern cooking, and I can't wait to get new ideas from Laura. :)

    ReplyDelete